Your baby has arrived, now what?
Our newborn class is designed to pickup where most prenatal classes leave off.
You have questions about caring for your newborn, and what to expect in the first days and weeks after your baby arrives. This class will leave you will feeling confident in your abilities to care for your baby.
You will learn:
- How to tell when your baby is hungry
- How to determine if they are getting enough food
- Diapering and bum care
- How to bathe your baby
- Dressing them for the weather
- What is normal newborn behaviour
- Various calming and soothing methods
- Safe newborn sleep practices